Routine Appointments, Repeat Prescriptions and Access to Medical records Online (Patient Access)
We are delighted to be able to offer you the facility to book, cancel and confirm appointments with your doctor online, also to order your repeat prescriptions with ease. You just need to tick the relevant repeat medication you require. You can also view certain information regarding your medical records including immunisation history, allergies, adverse reactions, results, problems and other clinically coded information .To register for this service just follow the simple steps below.
- You need to visit the surgery in person with photo identification e.g. a passport or a photo driving licence to request access to "Patient Access" .
- A very simple application form will need to be completed. Click to download the application form and information sheet.
- Your request for Patient Access will be processed and your details printed within a few minutes. (Please note if you require access to results, problems and other clinically coded information this process may take up to a week).
- Once you have your registration letter from us you can use the link below to access the Patient Access website https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/account/loginwhere you can register, commence booking appointments, order prescriptions and access your medcial information.
- If you wish to book a specialist appointment i.e. Antenatal, Post Natal or Diabetic appointment please telephone the surgery.
Click onto the green "Register" box and just follow the instructions and input the details you have received from Keston Medical Practice.
If you have any concerns or queries using this site please do not hesitate to contact us.
A Summary Care Record (SCR) is available for all patients by default. This allows information about medicines you are taking, allergies you suffer from, and any bad reactions to medicines that you have had to be available to healthcare staff in healthcare settings outside Keston Medical Practice (with your consent, if you are able to give it). Your SCR is automatically updated at least daily to ensure the information is up-to-date.
You may opt out of the SCR – to do this you will need to complete a form, available at reception.
Moving House/Changing Doctor
Electronic medical records can be transferred between Keston Medical Practice and practices that use the same computer system. This means that once the registration process at your new practice is complete your medical record will be available to them. This transfer facility is called GP2GP.
2nd September 2014